- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (no tartan)
- White polo shirt (preferably with school logo on)
- Navy blue round neck jumper or cardigan (preferably with school logo on)
- Black, grey or white socks
- Grey tights
- Black shoes (not trainers)
In summer a blue and white gingham dress may be worn with the school cardigan or jumper.
The navy hoodie is for PE days only.
- White sports t-shirt (the set purchased from uniform shops has navy sleeves and the logo)
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy blue track suit bottoms in winter if preferred
- A navy school hoodie can be purchased if preferred or the school jumper can be worn.
All kit should be plain and have no labels other than the school logo.
Year 3 Swimming
- The girls must wear a full swimming costume
- The boys must wear swimming trunks (not looser shorts)
- Hair must be neat and tidy and tied up out of the eyes.
- Hair should be a natural colour and lines, patterns, mohawks and extreme shaves are not allowed.
The school uniform with logos on is available from Slaters, Impressions in Golborne and Top Marks in the town centre.
Basic white polo shirts, trousers, track suit bottoms, skirts and navy jumpers and cardigans are available in lots of shops such as Tesco, Asda, Primark and Marks and Spencer’s